Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Your Questions About Christian Marriage Counseling

First of all I believe in saving sex until marriage and not living together until marriage.


I’m a Christian.


I have a rare disease that made me not reach puberty until age 23. So I have to take birth control pills prescribedby my doctor to maintain estrogen. I now have a normal sex drive and I am sexually attracted to men. I do get aroused and wet down there.


Here’s the thing. Because of my medical problem I’m afraid I can’t have sex physically because it’ll be too painful.


When I was in college and haven’t reached puberty yet I was sexually abused a lot because back then I was weak, passive, depressed and everything even saying no a million times made no difference. They still took advantage of me. Well when I was abused it hurt like heck! worst pain ever!


Don’t worry I’m in counseling and since reaching puberty I’m strong and know how to set boundaries and if anyone crosses them I make sure they don’t cross it again.


But if I can’t have premarital sex to see if I can have sex how can I know that I can have sex? That a man’s penis won’t be so excruciating everytime it enters me?


I can easily insert things up there like tampons and medicine applicators.(after reaching puberty).


I’m 24 now.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment